Sunday, July 10, 2005

A liberal expresses distaste for our sticker

Go figure! We've alienated a self-professed liberal, a self-professed advocate for free speech, and an opinion page writer for a southern newspaper.

This past Friday he wrote: "... I pulled up behind a car that was plastered with progressive messages. Normally, these rolling billboards for choice, diversity and peace make my little liberal heart sing for joy. Then my eyes locked on a sticker that stunned and sobered me. Maybe I've been driving behind the wrong liberal-mobiles, but I don't recall ever seeing it before. After searching the Web, I discovered it's been around since before the November 2004 election."

He continued: "Nothing wrong with animated debate. Have at it. But that bumper sticker goes beyond being animated or even outraged."

For as long as it lasts, here's a link to the article.

1 Comments:

Blogger F the Pres said...

oops - simple typo. It's fixed now.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home