Monday, December 11, 2006

Black & White of Birmingham mentions our F stickers

It may have been earlier this year, but we just heard about it. The Black & White newspaper of Birmingham Alabama mentioned our F the President sticker in an article titled A Bright Blue Dot Brings Political Hope. It talks about the "bright blue dot" bumper stickers of our brothers and sisters to the west. Here's what it says:


“I went back and forth about it because I don’t like the divisiveness that is so often a part of our country’s politics, but being in such a conservative state it’s easy to feel like you’re the only one who thinks more liberally,” she says. A lifelong fan of bumper stickers, Lasseter says she first considered a more extreme message against the current administration. “The stronger ones, like ‘F the President,’ I actually agree with, but as a mother I have to explain those things to my children, so I decided to go with the blue dot.”

We're happy that there's an alternative, but nothing gets the point across like OUR stickers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home